Re: 386spart.par

At 02:09 PM 10/1/95 +0100, Victor Kress wrote:
>file called 386SPART.PAR.  This file is 29 megs!  Does anybody know what
>this file does?  What will die if this file is corrupted?  My guess is that
>it is a swap file belonging to either Warp or windows.  If it is a warp
>file, I assume that it will run faster and safer on the HPFS partition.

Good guess, though unfortunately, it's windows 3.1 that uses it, so I'm
pretty sure you can't put it on an HPFS partition.

Nothing will die if it gets deleted or corrupted, you'll get a message when
you run win31 next that warns you and asks if it can delete/recreate it for you.
jesse montrose <jesse@spine.com> http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.