Re: TrackPoint II drifting

> One odd note, this used to happen to me from time to time in win3.1, but I
> just realized that I can't recall it happening even once since I switched to
> win95 a year ago..  Just lucky?  Can anyone confirm that the problem still
> occurs in win95?  I thought it was something in rom, not the mouse driver.

  It's happened a couple of times to me under Win95 on my TP755cx (which has
the "trackpoint III") -- but only if I absentmindedly leave my finger on the
little nub, applying a little pressure.  It corrects itself quickly once I let
go of the thing.  It hasn't done it unless I was the direct cause.

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853