Re: Partition Problems w/ 810mb HD

"....excuse me, I think not, try 20 years (you can't even go back as far
as the first computers, since it took
a while for computers to get up into the mega region for anything!)...."

i figured you meant decades, but i don't care to correct diction in matters of
substance, so i decided to leave it alone.  i see now that you meant 10**6 has
centuries of precedent.  well, yes, but not in matters of drive capacity, and
1024 has decades of precedent and is the only standard that has ever existed
for measuring drive capacity.  after clearing up the century/decade
miscommunication, i still stand behind everything in my last post.

Michael J. Verne
michael_verne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communications Group, Inc.