WIN 95 Screen Resolution

All of a sudden (well, after I installed bios 1.20) I have a problem with my
Thinkpad 360 CSE running Windows 95.  Prior to this installation I was able
to run (in Win 95) in 1024x768 mode on my Impression 5 SVGA monitor.  After
installation it told me I had a problem and now I can only run in 640 - 256
color or 800 - 16 color mode.

In the display control pnael I shows I'm running Western Digital 4.0 display
adapter and Super VGA 1024x768 monitor.  Yet the slide switch shows only 640
and 800 modes.  When I move the slide to 800 mode, it switches colors to 16.
When I switch color back to 256 it switches the mode to 640 mode.

I just reran IMBVESA vinstall to give me a 640, 800, and 1024 mode viodeo
(although it already was at that), and confirmed on booting that this is the
mode set up.

Any ideas?

TIA

Michael Fischer