AC Adapter NA/UK

Hi there,

I own a TP750, I bought it in North America, and am (for the next
3 years at least) using it in the UK for my PhD.  I've just been
using a little plastic plug-adapter to use it plugged in, since
I know that the IBM Universal Adapter does the power change for me.

However, the little plastic adapter that changes the shape of the
plug, accidentally got broken last night.  So what I'm wondering is,
while I'll still pop out to a store and by one of these adapters, whether
it is possible to get an individual cord which goes from the Universal
Adapter to the AC outlet, which has a british plug on the end.  This
would save me buying, and breaking, NA/UK little plastic adapters,
which are rather expensive for their function (at least here in Leeds).

If anyone knows a part number for this part of the uk adapter, or
has any IBM UK phone numbers (I.e. Helpline, Pc Direct,Sales, etc)
or any other advice, if they could e-mail it to me I'd be most grateful.

Many thanks,
James Cummings
mes4jcc@leeds.ac.uk