No Subject

Hi:

I just got my TP 755CX.  Looks very nice so far.  I am planning to install
NeXTStep over the weekend.  We will see.

[0] Apparently noone makes a desktop receptor for Thinkpad caddies.  Some
members of this list have looked and failed to find such.

[1] Is there a Thinkpad-mode compatible IR receptor for desktops for sale
anywhere? (i.e., the type that can transfer about 1MBit/sec).

[2] How much disk space is OS/2-Warp taking (it ships with the 755CX)?  Is
there a way to cleanly remove it?

[3] There appears to be a TCP/IP directory on the disk, but I cannot figure
out how to access/use it.  I want to hook up a pocket connector. Anybody know
how?

I will summarize any positive responses later to the group.

Regards,

/ivo welch