Re: [Fwd: Re: recharing and batteries]

On Sun, 10 Sep 1995 21:43:09 -0400 (EDT) you wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Sep 1995, Roger J. Buffington wrote:
>
>> Note that if you buy the new portable charger it does not charge the
>> Thinkpad while the 'pad is turned on.

And you replied that yours...
>>And is _definately_charging_.

Interesting.  We've all discussed this before.  Because my 755Cs is
definitely NOT charging while it is on.  It does charge when I power
down if I leave it plugged in.

Someone said I maybe needed a BIOS upgrade.  Couldn't find it on
Compuserve though...

Roger J. Buffington
USC Law, Class of '97
AB6WR
Go Trojans!!
WARPing with PM-Mail

|Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, |
|in whole or in part.  Copyright, 1995.  License to distribute this post is |
|available to Microsoft for $1,000. Posting without permission constitutes  |