great deal on TP disks (if it's true)

Kahlon Inc. (a Klingon-owned firm?) in Yorba Linda (home of
the Nixon Library, hmmm...) advertises IBM Thinkpad hard
drives "with removable case and installation instructions",
for $165/395/495/705/695 for 170, 340, 540, 720, and 810 meg
respectively.  The last is probably a typo since the 810 is
not likely to cost less than the 720.  Anyone know more about
this?  It sounds too good to be true.  The ad is on p. 491 of
the September Computer Shopper.  I will give them a call
tomorrow, I guess.  It's possible that the stuff is refurb,
but at $165 for the 170 meg drive, it is worth it for the
removable caddy all by itself (to install another drive in).