RE: Win95 or NT?

I have a tp755, 12Meg.  One disk(540 with NT, another (810) with Win95.
Both
work fine, except with 12Meg NT is very slow.  I mainly use my pad for

writting Visual C++ programs.  A program that compiles in 45 secs under Win95
takes 1min 30 under NT.  Unless your have 24Meg or better I would recommend
Win95, even then I suspect Win95 would be faster.

Dock1, CD-ROM drive,
PCMICA modem all work fine with both

Ron_Shaw@msn.com