Using Adaptec (PCMCIA SCSI withProblem combining PCMCIA SCSI with 810 MB HD?

Hi,

I hveave a n Adaptec (Well, it's reallt y trantor, but sold by awas sold by adaptec..)
PCMCIA sSCSI card, SlimsSCSI AAHA+-460. After some initial tweaking, it worked
great when mmyith my IBmM 170 MB HD. However, after upgrading to an 810 MB dNon-IBM
drive (Although,I t(Iit came with a in a tp"tp-lik"ke" case though..., though...) it wont't find the adapter
when booting. If i wswitch back to the esmall170 MB drive (exactly the same
configuration i config.sys) it works great. I
The computAnybody Is there anybody who  has 's got a vclue?
The computer is a 750C, and I haave udpdated to the lastest BIOS just now..level...
Could it be a BIOS bug (oh no!) thatthatbug (oh no!) that has slipped by? Anybody who has a similar
configuration working?

STnahanx knks in advance,

Erik