Re: TP-755CX keyboard release problem

>"I think the tabs are set up that way to make it easier to close the
>keyboard"
>
>That doesn't make sense. the tapering serves no mechanical function at all
>either on opening or closing, since the flat side is in.

A agree with the lid closing function. Due to the tapered surfaces the
handles in the lid bend sot that they snap into their places. Besides,
should they as illustrated in "B" I would't be surprised to have my sleeves
to catch them frequently. Yes, IBM have decided to combine two
functionalities to these mechanisms. That is not perfect, but for those 8
units (360s and 750s ) I worked with they work quite well.