Re: Display on CD, CE, CX

"I have a 755C and a PB540C, and to me, the PB540C is brighter when both
units are running off of battery. When both are plugged in, they seem, at
best, the same. As for Dual Scan vs. TFT, the DS screen on the 520C had
some slight streaking IMHO vs. zero streaking on the 540C TFT display."

Well if you want brightness, turn it on!

Comparing the 755C with brightness turned down (the normal default for
baterry power), with a PB is an uninteresting comparison.

I was of course comparing the 755C with the brightness turned up (PS2 BR N)
with the power book. I see any other comparison as pretty meaningless.

Incidentally, I often find I prefer PS2 BR E when operating from battery
power, since this most usually happens on planes and trains, where the
ambient light is low, and full brightness is too bright.

the 520C screen is MUCH slower than the 540C screen, which is what you
would expect given the technologies.