TP Memory source

I found this too.  They seem to have a good price guarantee on Kingston
memory:

     Third, We've said that we offer excellent pricing on Kingston
     Technology memory and Processor Upgrades. We're willing to prove it.
     Give us a legitimate hard-copy quote you've received for ANY Kingston
     product and we will beat the price, ship it to you for FREE, and
     still give you $5.00 off each part number for placing your order
     on-line here. You absolutely can not beat this offer for upgrading
     your RAM or processor!

http://www.pcupgrades.com:80/
John H. Kim        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
jokim@mit.edu       something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams