IDE drive in Dock II

Hi all.  I'm trying to install another IDE drive into the Dock II.  I set it
as a
slave drive.  However, the drive installation programs says that I need to
change jumpers on the existing IDE drive.  Anyone know how to do this
on the thinkpad drive?

I' m using a thinkpad 750c/340 mb ide internal drive.

Thanks.

P.S.  the IDE i'm installing is a syquest ez135 (yeah i'm beta testing it,
so if anyone else can help...)

Also...where does one get the special mounting rails for the drive bay?
My syquest is  just sorta "sitting" in the bay, but it's not actually mounted...
--
"Women...can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em..."
  -- Tom Arnold (True Lies)

Derek V. Chan
dchan@cybercom.net
chan4@fas.harvard.edu <-- going down on August 18, 1995