Re: quickest way to get 220v power adapter and spare battery?

On Fri, 18 Aug 1995, jesse montrose wrote:

> I'm leaving for Malaysia next week for a few weeks..  Anyone know who could
> get me a 220v adapter and spare battery the quickest?

I ordered the TP AC adaptor from PC Direct (someone have the number
handy? I _think_ it's 1-800-PS2-4YOU) for $55 and had it in a week, which
included 4th of July. You can ask for overnight shipping.

It's great to travel with, too, since it's only marginally bigger than a
pack of cigarettes, has a LONG adaptor<-->'pad cord and is autoswitching.

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton