Re: cdrom adddendum

I have successfully used the Sony PRD 150 (the one WITHOUT the sound box) on
my TP750C.  The standard PCMCIA card that comes with it suffices.  The sound
is so-so.  And it's not the fastest thing in the world.  But it works.

One comparison statistics on speed:  I loaded Borland C++ from a CD and it took
about 65 minutes.  On my (Pentium 100 MHz) desktop, using a 4X Toshiba CD-ROM,
it took (if I remember correctly) just under 20 minutes -- maybe even less.

Len Jacobson