Re: TP-755CX screen dims using battery : FIX

" The screen dimming on battery power is well documented.
There is a fix which is using the PS2 command or whatever
it's called, with the BR eco or br normal switch, like"

says Edmund Ronald

yes, we all know this command, but are you sure it is documented. I have
never seen any documentation of this command, and it certainly was
not documented early on. I agree the dimming is documented, but is the fix?

What wnet wrong with your 720C, that's very unusual experience, and it sems
like you should be able to get it remedied. After three unsuccessful
attempts at repair, it becomes clear something is fundamentally wrong, and
I would have thought that an attempt to complain at a higher level would
be successful. Can you elaborate?