TP Hard drives

I ran across this while browsing PC Catalog.  I have no idea
if this is accurate, or if they have stuff in stock, etc. etc.
It'd be nice if someone could find out if they also sell TP
drive cases.  I'd do it myself but I need to get some sleep. :)

IBM          Thinkpad    1380 13 2.5  Micro Sense    $950

Call (800)544-4252 to Order from MICRO SENSE!

SPECS: Plug & Play drives for the Thinkpad 355, 360,
750, and 755 series. (540MB/$599; 810MB/$819)

DEALER: Micro Sense Inc., 370 Andrew Ave., Leucadia, CA
92024.  M-F 8:30-5 PST.  FAX: (619)753-6133.
TO ORDER CALL: (800)544-4252 or (619)632-8621.

COMPANY HIGHLIGHTS: Micro Sense, Inc. specializes in
parallel external devices including hard, floppy and tape
backup drives.  We also provide SCSI and IDE caching
controllers, CD-ROMs, CompatiCard floppy controllers,
2.88MB disk drives, all media floppies, hard drives for
PS/2 & PS/1, as well as laptop memory and modems.

PAYMENTS: MC/VISA (never a surcharge!), C.O.D. (add
$4.50, cash only), or government/university/Fortune 1000
P.O..  Prices subject to change without notice.

RETURNS: All products are backed by full manufacturer's
warranty.  All returns require RMA# and must be shipped
prepaid within 15 days of authorization.  Non-defective
items are subject to 15% restocking fee.

SHIPPING/HANDLING: Quick and cheap delivery!  Most orders
are shipped within 48 hours.  We ship UPS, Fed Ex and
U.S. Mail.  Ground, 2nd-day and next-day available.
Saturday delivery for most areas.  International orders
accepted, also to APO and FPO addresses.

CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Micro Sense has a long term commitment
to quality, support and service.  We are a strong and
secure company!  We focus on customer satisfaction, and
do what it takes to make you happy.

John H. Kim        "A common mistake that people make when trying to design
jokim@mit.edu       something completely foolproof is to underestimate the
jokim@tuna.mit.edu  ingenuity of complete fools." -- Douglas Adams