Re: battery chargers

> anyone know of an external charger for thinkpad batteries?  looking for 360C,
> 755C and 755CD.   I don't even know if such a product exists, but we all have
> extra batteries & no way to charge them while the other is in use.

IBM has a product named "Quick Charger II".  I've been using it with my
ThinkPad 755CD batteries.  It is pretty small.  It connects between the
TP power supply and the TP, and will simultaneously charge an extra battery
in addition to the on in the TP. It is fairly llight... about 3 ounces.

Unfortunately (or should I say fortunately) I'm off work this week, so I
cannot send you the IBM part number for it.

--
| Mehdi Attaran     mehdi@armon.rain.com     ..!uunet!m2xenix!armon!mehdi |
|                   Data: (503) 642-3270     Voice: (503) 649-0719        |