Upgrade RAM to 16MB TP755Cs

Forgive me guys.  I know this was thrashed around here on the list
earlier.  I am interested in upgrading my 755Cs from 8MB Ram to 16MB.
Naturally, I don't want to pay a ton of bucks.  Suggestions?

If this issue has hit the list too many times, please reply by e-mail.
 I didn't have any dough back then, and the prices were high, so I
didn't save the messages.

Any comments about the improvement in performance using a TP 755Cs
with OS/2 Warp, when moving from 8 to 16 MB, would also be
appreciated.
Roger J. Buffington
AB6WR
USC Law, Class of '97
Go Trojans!
WARPing with PM-Mail

| "I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from   |
| them (Native Americans). There were great numbers of people who     |
| needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it   |
| for themsleves."  -  John Wayne (actor)                             |