Re: OS/2, WIN95 and THinkpads

On Fri, 14 Jul 95 18:23:12 -0400 Robert Dewar wrote:

>Similarly the failure to include the critical book on how to install Warp on
>the thinkpad was a real problem on the CD (it was only when I bought my CX
>that I found out about this, since it was included in the CX, as was a full
>description of the diskette factory).

I have always wondered how it was possible to install Warp on
the 755CD with the CDRom since the normal procedure is to use
2 installation diskettes to boot and then continue with the
CD. Given that on the 755CD you can only have the floppy drive
or the CDRom drive on the machine at any one time, can one
boot the floppies and then carry on installation with the
CDRom?

Is this the problem you are referring to?
Wilson Yip <wyip@nicotra.com.sg>