Re: sniff... I'ts got to go...

On Mon, 17 Jul 1995, Robert Dewar wrote:
> "720c recently for $1200 with 16MB RAM"
>
> that's TOO good a price by any standards, are you saying that was a NEW
> price (because that is what I was talking about), or was it second hand.
> Even second hand, that is *WAY* under the market value (after all the
> memory alone is worth half what you paid). If you know a source new
> at this price, please tell.

	It's used. The owner really wanted to get rid of it, and was
pretty well-to-do, and a good friend of mine, so he didn't really care.
One time deal only, sorry :)

:: David J. Roberts, Network Administrator ::::: Internet: djr@ACE.NET :::::
:: InterActive Networks, Inc., Paterson, New Jersey :: http://WWW.ACE.NET ::