755CX - 800x600 screen

I agree with Robert that the 800x600 screen is fantastic.  I was
apprehensive before I bought the machine, but now that the screen real
estate is there, I definitely wouldn't trade back to the 640x480 screen.
The information is crisp, clear and bright and I haven't had any problems
with my eyes, after working on the machine day in and day out.

However, I do wish the machine had a way of utilizing all the screen while
just in DOS.  While I can live with it, I would prefer to have the best of
both worlds since I heard AST (?) had a new 800x600 10.4" screen that can be
used at its maximum size under DOS.

I do wish I had kept OS/2 on my machine but my 810 MB is already full and I
have to keep a similar configuration to my client's 755CE's.  I definitely
like OS/2 but it looks like I'll have to wait before I can reinstall it again.

...patrick

        Patrick Hong Systems Management & Consulting Inc.

        phong@phsmc.synapse.net            (613) 769-1544