Re: OS/2, WIN95 and THinkpads

the real reason I suggested comp.os.os2.advocacy was not so much to
remove the thread from tp750, which of course a kill file can do, as
to point people in the direction of the place where there is really
extensive discussion of this topic on an ongoing basis, with much
more knowledgable people.

Yes, the 755CX came with very good and very complete documentation,
except that the installation of MWAVE was a bit messed jup, and I still
nee3ded the 4-page FAX from IBM on this.