Re: AC Adaptor

On Jul 7,  5:23pm, Don Whiteside wrote:
} This thing is just too cool! It looks like a pack of cigarettes on
} steroids, is designed to wrap the adaptor->pad cable around itself and
} has a little velcor strap to hold it wound when you are carrying it this
} way.   ...

It may be cool, but my oh my does it ever run hot when recharging from 220V.
When I plug mine to a 220V power supply, I hear an audible (obviously!) snap,
which I've attributed to some kind of voltage switching circuit.

Eugene Fiume.