AC Adaptor

My new ac adaptor came in the mail from PC Direct today, Airboune
Express. Guess the warehouse wasn't closed after all.

This thing is just too cool! It looks like a pack of cigarettes on
steroids, is designed to wrap the adaptor->pad cable around itself and
has a little velcor strap to hold it wound when you are carrying it this
way. It comes with a very short adaptor->ac cable which the instructions
demand you ONLY use, a reccomendation I promptly discarded. [Would be a
great idea on a desk, but I'd rather not have the thing banging around on my
tile floor at home...]

If any of you travel, I reccomend this thing - it's a LOT smaller than
the normal AC adaptor that came with the 750s, and slightly smaller than
the ones that came with the little flip-plug. And as was mentioned in the
past, it's auto switching for you euro-folk.

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton