new comer to the list

As a newcomer, I was asked to give a little description of my system,
so here we go:
    * ThinkPad 755CD w/ 40MB RAM and 810MB HD (no pentium upgrade, yet..)
    * memory: 32MB Kingston PCMCIA
    * Dock I docking station w/ CDROM option
    * I have installed an HP ISA network card in the docking station
    (my 3COM PCMCIA network card didn't arrive on time..)
    * running Windows 95 (ver: 4.00.490) as my primary OS
    * Applications:
	- Microsoft Office for Win 95
	- Microsoft Visual C++ 2.0
	- Microsoft Plus! for Windows 95
	- and others..

I had this system for about 1 month now, and I am pretty impressed..
But, I still have some problems that are waiting to be solved..  Mostly
due to Windows 95, and MWave...

MWave...!!!  I got the modem to work, but my system doesn't make any
sounds other than a faint indication that it is trying very hard to make
a soft clicking noise.. Once in a while, I actually hear a sound coming
from it, but then it disappears to nothingness.. So, I would be glad to
hear some ideas on how to solve this problem from anyone that got MWave
sounds and Windows 95 working together..

That is it..

    -- Binnur Al-Kazily
    -- binnur@boi.hp.com

--
Binnur Al-Kazily        Hewlett-Packard         Network Printers
binnur@boi.hp.com       (208) 396-6372       KB7YWD     DoD #2010