Re: AC Adapter for use in England

"....Where can you get the multi-voltage adapters? I have been trying to get
one for months without success. IMB says they are backordered....."

I've been ordering them from PC Direct, one at a time.  They always say they're
backordered 4-6 weeks, but they keep showing up withing a week.

Michael J. Verne
mverne@vmedia.com
Systems Analyst, Ventana Communciations Group, Inc.
"Women:  you can't live with 'em, you can't back over 'em with your 4-wheel
drive."     -----Ted Nugent, from the 1987 Women:  You Can't Live With 'Em, You
Can't Back Over 'Em With Your 4-Wheel Drive Tour.