TP755 - MMOS2 WARP Installation

Haven't seen before, and asked yet to IBM Helpline.  I'm trying to let
my TP755CD have installed MMOS2 under Warp.  Everyone of multimedia
device support I suppose that'd be installed (I'm using the Selective
install program) doesn't work anyway...  Even the IBM Helpline man that
I contacted today was surprised!  He told me that they're on wait from
laboratories of an answer.   Anybody here can help me?
It's so "frustrating" have my TP755CD only play TADA.WAV under plain DOS
Windows... :-(
Is anyway a fix to this problem?
Many thanks on advance, and cheers.

Alberto Enna