Re: An Open Letter to Robert Dewar

I would agree completely with this.  And add that this list
in general seems to be filled with pompous *holes.  I posted
what must have been an inferior question days ago and have
not seen one reply.  Add to this the fact that the product
that prompted the question was a two month old and already
malfunctioning Thinkpad 755C and you wonder what all the
pomposity is about.  You don't want to respond to my
questions?  Who cares.  I'm unsubscribing immediately.
Bye bye.