No Subject

Response:
<  Robert, This is the type of work many of us choose to do on a daily
basis. So doing this work you describe is not incomprehensible.
 Hopefully all of us take criticism with a nod of our haed and keep on
going.  Wat no one needs is the expression of what we should do or think
or live our lives.
Please, take a critical look at the responses that have been generated by
the previous thread and establish your own individual opinion.
Remember, your unsuppressed evaluations and impressions of the forum
matter is what is the most important subject to the readers here. >

I am not suggesting what you should believe, just remenber the topic that
we are writing to.  More time could be spent getting our individual work
done.   This is the last time I haope to express a non-ThinkPad topic to the
forum!  It isn't the place for it.

Robert Cahill