Re: TP755CE not in stock? - help locating suppliers ...

John, do you not understand the point on margins and the importance of
not competing with the channel. The point I am making is that your target
is wrong, you should not be complaining at the EDU prices from PC
direct, because they are determined by the prices charged to bookstores.
Instead you should complain at the bookstore prices. As I mentioned
earlier, IBM is a tleast better than Apple. For MAC's, I pay more than
I would in a store nearby. For Thinkpads I pay (a little) less.