32-bit Disk Access with WFWG and 755CX

Hello All,

Thanks to everyone who responded to my recent plea for help
with getting WFWG loaded onto my 755CX.  General concensus
seems to be that OS/2 WARP needs to be uninstalled BEFORE
attempting to load WFWG over Windows 3.1.  In my case, I
reformated the hard drive and reloaded DOS, Windows, WFWG,
and the TP utilities and everything is working fine.

On a related topic, I'd like to know how to get 32-bit "disk"
access working on the 755CX under WFWG.  The 32-bit "file"
access works fine.  Someone suggested to me that I need to
get Western Digital's old Fastdisk driver to implement this.

Suggestions??  If I need a specific driver, can someone
recommend where I might find it to download via FTP?
Thanks again.

                    _\//__
     --Sandy       / _  _ \
         | InterNet : sandy@sandy.com |