TP755CE or TP701C?

  As I'm getting closer and closer to actually ordering a Thinkpad, I'm
starting to wonder whether to still get a TP755CE or to perhaps go with the
new Butterfly, TP701C.  I've read through the stats on both, and left
wondering if the extra weight of the 755CE is worth avoiding the slight
inconveniences the 701C's design presents.

  Does anyone have any comments as to why they might choose a 755CE vs. a 701C?
I'm not looking for stuff about CPU speed/power or how you needed an internal
floppy drive.  I'm curious about any other issues that people dealt with in
making such a decision.

  Part of my dilemma stems from the fact that I have to go through IBM PC
Direct, and they pretty much are no longer selling the 540 and 810 meg 755CE's.
That leaves just the 340M version, and I'm not positive that's likely to be
enough disk space (I could get a 3rd party disk, but that's an add'l cost)

--
 Lew Jansen                        Systems Manager, High Energy Physics Theory
 lrj@hepth.cornell.edu     233 Newman Lab, Cornell University, Ithaca NY 14853