Re: TP755CE not in stock? - help locating suppliers ...

>Can you cite a ruling?  Last I knew, the U.S. Constitution gave Congress
>the sole power to regulate (and tax) interstate commerce.
>
>Keith

In fact,  it was a US Supreme Court decision that led to the sales tax
compromise mentioned (sorry,  don't have the citation). In some states
taxpayers are expected to add unpaid mail order sales taxes along with their
income taxes.  I know that is the case in Wisconsin.  However,  how they
catch you if you don't is a whole 'nother matter.

Joe Wilson
Milwaukee,  WI