Re: anyone know a quick source for tp750 batteries?

On Tue, 27 Jun 1995, Keith Moore wrote:

> Both of my tp750 batteries have just gone flaky, and I need replacements
> within two weeks.  IBM sez that they're out of stock.  Are there other
> sources?

check out http://www.roadwarrior.com. I think they sell 3rd party batts.

 Donald Alan Whiteside     MDCC Wage Slave     School of Computer Science
         Official Usenet Dork for the week of Jan 9-13, 1995
      GCS d-- -p+(---) l u+(-) e+ m+ s !n h f g+ w+ t+(++) r- y++
          "The universe is not in the habit of giving up
       explanations to cursory examinations" - Garth Thornton