Re: ThinkPad/Solaris

much easier than asking people to keep things off the list is to let people
kill threads they don't like, BUT, PLEASE use proper subject lines, we all
need to be more careful on this. The above subject line was copied from the
post below, which as far as I can tell has nothing whatsoever to do with
ThinkPad/Solaris.

-----------------------------------
ObTP750:
  I posted the 'WireTack' tip last week.  I had a few people mail me
asking for a supplier.  It's made by 'RS' in England.  I'll get a part
number for it sometime soon.
  Still working fine, and as you can see by all the Fs, my finger is
still here too.

bad subject lines are to me a much more serious problem, because then
thread following does not work, and furthermore you get conned into
reading stuff that is of no interest. Solaris is interesting to me,
WireTack tips are not. Still I don't ask people to suppress WireTack
tips because no doubt some people are interested, but please use a
meaningful subject line so that the rest of us can either skip the
posts we are not interested in, or kill boring threads.