Re: does anyone have list price of 1.2 gig drive handy?

you are right, lack of audio always makes problems in email. I will
not use loaded words like idiotic in future unless I encounter idiots :-)
Actually that is very unlikely on this list, which has the best signal
to noise ratio of any set of email I get, and the most knowledgable
set of participants (tha;s why I prefer to keep it as an email list and
not open it up to all the idiots^H^H^H^H^H^Hless knowledgable folks who
populate some of the newsgroups!