Off subject a little

Hello all,
With all of the high powered 8xx series machines out
there, I feel ashamed to have a question about the lowly
TP700.  Does anyone know where I can get a list of
vendors that sell equipment for the 700's?  Our company
has a couple hundred of the babies, and we are looking
to upgrade some of them to larger (340M?) hard drives.
Does anyone know of a manufacturer of drives for them,
or a company that may still stock stuff for the 700's?

Thanks...
Randall (no not that one, the lurking one)