Re: brush with greatness

>        I don't get the NY Times--how about expounding a bit?

The Times quoted me from one of my posts to Usenet regarding
the Senate's passage of the so-called Communications Decency
Act (which I think of as net.censorship).  The text they quoted was:

        ... Lately the press in this country has done a good job
        of stirring up Internet hysteria by printing grossly exagger-
        ated stories of porn.  ...  People panic and call their
        congresscritters.  ...

Not my best quote, but perhaps it's good that they didn't use
one of my more rabid ones...

Keith