How to install new drivers for 360Cs

Good day:

   Well, I have seen several references to new
versions of drivers for the thinkpads (including
my TP360Cs) being available at ftp.pcco.ibm.com,
so I picked them up yesterday.  However, I am unsure
of how/where to install the new drivers (didn't see
anything about this in the FAQ or the archives).
Maybe I'm out to lunch here, but can anyone tell
me what I should be doing with these.

   Also, I wonder whether the new drivers will clear
up the problems I am seeing when entering suspend or
hibernate mode while using my Zoltrix 14.4 PCMCIA
fax/modem.  While running on battery, both suspend
and hibernate will cause the system to hang.  On AC,
suspend is okay, but the system hangs after coming
back from hibernation.  This seems to happen both in
DOS and in Windows.

   While I'm in question-asking mode, does anyone have
experience with the Zoltrix PCMCIA modems.  The unit
seems to work okay (expect the problem noted above) and
the 5-year warranty is attractive, but are there any
other things I should know?

Cheers,
Rob

| Rob Dickson               | DISCLAIMER - The contents of this
| Bell-Northern Research    | article are the sole responsibility
| Ottawa, Ontario, CANADA   | of myself, and in no way represent
| Phone: (613) 763-4128     | my employer, Bell-Northern Research.
| FAX:   (613) 765-4309     |
| dickson@bnr.ca            |