NON-TP: Re: Windows '95

>>Microsoft officials confirm that beta versions of Windows 95 include a

>>small viral routine called Registration Wizard.  It interrogates every

viral?  as in self-replicating code?  piffle.

>>This means that they have a list of every directory (and, potentially
every
>>file) on your machine. It would not be difficult to have something like a

>>FileRequest from your system to theirs, without you knowing about it. This

>>way they could get ahold of any juicy routines you've written yourself and

>>claim them as their own if you don't have them copyrighted.

Am I the only one who thinks this is silly?  If microsoft wants my juicy
routines, they can certainly afford to buy them from me.
<jesse@spine.com>               http://www.hooked.net/bin/jesse.home
After seven years, I was sent home to my family.  Little man, I give
the watch to you.