TP755CSE with QEMM

Hello there...

Anyone out there have suggestions on using QEMM's Stealth option
with my ThinkPad?  I NEED to squeeze just a little more RAM out of
my 755CSE so that a DOS application will work.  WIth Stealth enabled,
I have enough RAM, but my computer locks up when entering windows.
(I am connecting to a Lanman network, and NT network, and multiple
Novell nets using WFW on a Netware shell)  My network adaptor is
a 3COM Etherlink III PCMCIA card.

I examined the troubleshooting stealth rom technote from quarterdeck,
but had very little success.

Joe