Re: Upgrade 755Cs 50 to 75 Mhz and OTHER ?'s.

> > > BTW, has anyone ever tried the ThinkPad TV Tuner option? If so, how is i
> >
> > 	I fell for it.  I figured, "What the heck" once the price came
> > down to a reasonable (sort of) range.
>
> May I ask how much it was? What options does it have?  (i.e. does it display
> the close caption?  Can it store close captioned info to a file, etc.)

	Its just a TV tuner and it has no interaction whatsoever with
the computer side of things--no way to close caption (its not in the tuner)
or save anything to a file.  It operates in a whole separate mode.

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu                |   Practice random acts  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!) |        of senseless     |
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm          |       viol...err..      |
    right, they should be yours too.)           |         kindness!       |