Re: Warp & APM (was SVGA Win-OS/2 under Warp)

> > 	Victor--I'm with you.  I don't know what these people are talking
> > about, but my 750C doesn't exhibit any of the above-mentioned problems.
> >
> > -----                                           ___________________________
> > Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu                |   Practice random acts  |
> >

> Randy, I didn't think that you were using OS/2.... I agree that under
> windows / DOS these problems have been resolved. You can thank Ron Heiby
> and others for their persistence in bugging IBM.

	Duh...oh man, I feel pretty stupid right now.  The fact that this
was an OS/2 issue escaped me!

Randy Whittle    whittle@usc.edu                |   Practice random acts  |
USC School of Business (Fight on, 'SC Trojans!) |        of senseless     |
  (My opinions are mine, but since I'm          |       viol...err..      |
    right, they should be yours too.)           |         kindness!       |