* FOR SALE * 8Mb Memory Card for ThinkPad 755 series

** FOR SALE **

 8Mb IC DRAM Memory Card for ThinkPad 755 series.

	- Brand-new in original box
        - includes Full Warranty and manual
	- Tested, but not used - Perfect condition
	- Made in USA by Simple Technology
	- Part# STM-TP755/8

It's too long a story to go into much detail, but I
bought this 8Mb IC DRAM card several weeks ago for my
new 755CX and decided to add a 16MB card instead (same
manufacturer).  So, I have an extra 8Mb memory card
available, new in the box, in perfect working condition.

It's worth more, but I'll take ** $299 ** for it.

I'm located in Cupertino, CA, but will ship it anywhere
in the U.S. via UPS COD.  Send email or call me at the
number below.

Thank you.
                    _\//__
     --Sandy       / _  _ \