Re: Inroduction and Request for NT3.5 help

> system.  The OS is Windows NT 3.5.1 ( 944 Build ), dual boot with WFW 311.

Ah, latest thing, huh? ;)

> Expect to upgrade soon to Windows 95.  I use a Parallel Pocket Ethernet

This will eliminate most of your NT problems.

> modem for remote ( use RAS under NT and WFW ). Evaluating PCMCIA network and
> modem cards for use under both operating systems.

NT 3.5.1 only supports a very limited set of PCMCIA cards.  Be sure
to get that list; anything on it will undoubtedly have Windows drivers
as well.  Unfortunately, I recall that some of the supported cards
are not going to be supported under some OS's (like Linux).

>         Does anyone have any info on display drivers that run under NT for
> 640X480 256 colors?

One may have come out, but I don't believe that there is one.  Please
correct me if I'm wrong so I can fix the FAQ.