Hello...

     Just stopped by to introduce myself...

     I just took delivery of a factory refurbished 755Cs DX4-75 that I got
     for an unbelievable price (the annoying part is, they sent me a
     machine with a DX2-50 board in it, with -75 serial numbers...trying to
     pull a fast one? Oh well, the replacement is on the way).  The machine
     is absolutely fantastic, running Win95 on 12mb almost flawlessly. (I'm
     still working on the direct cable connections.)

     I'll go ahead and throw a question into the hopper:

     Does IBM or a third party make hard drives that will swap into the
     floppy drive space?  Or does anyone have experience with Iomega ZIP
     drives with the 755?

     Thanks for any help.

     -josh