Re: Updated driver diskettes for IBM ThinkPad

I am using an IBM TP 755C together with WARP, TCPIP 2.0 (latest CSD 64xxx) and
IBM Ethernet Adapter (PCMCIA).

But I've only got the videoadapter (V 1.2)-, audioadapter (V1.2)-
diskettes for OS/2 2.x shipped with the ThinkPad and the two installation diskettes for
the Ethernet Adapter (V. 2.01). Unluckily the WARP PCMCIA socket drivers
and the WARP Easyplaying don't support my PCMCIA IBM Ethernet Card (max. 10kb/sec) properly.
The drivers shipped with the ThinkPad (max. 1Mb/sec) won't work together
with the Selective Installation Program of WARP.

I also had some minor problems installing the video drivers supporting external Screen with
higher resolutions, my Windows fullscreen still has 640x480x16, Windows-seamless-mode has the
accurate resolution (selected in the system notebook).

Someone out there who had the same problems (or am I the only one using IBM TP755, Warp
and IBM PCMCIA Ethernet card???) and got a solution (newer PCMCIA socket drivers, etc...)??

alex