Re: Parallel port sound card?

>Games like DOOM and Links386, and operating systems like OS/2 run in protected
>mode -- they cannot access the real-mode TSR's.  This does not mean that Doom's
>audio routines are broken -- they are just incompatible.

No no.  I meant Doom's digital sounds are broken under OS/2 and some
DOS machines even with a real Soundblaster and a desktop.  I don't think
there's a connection with the incompatibility with the 750, but I haven't
seen that disproven either.
| | John H. Kim          "Just try telling the IRS you don't feel like    |
| | jokim@mit.edu        'contributing' this year come April" - Bob Dole  |
| | jokim@uni.uiuc.edu   on Bill Clinton's avoidance of the word "taxes." |